Britannia Textiles are the NZ importer of Milliken polyester table linen - Passport and Signature.
What is it?
This is considered by users to be the best cloth on the market.
Milliken are a world leading textile manufacturer and all their products are top grade.
Passport 2 is the latest cloth which is made by them in China and then exported world wide (they even import it back into the States). We hold this in white and black.
We now stock a luxurious damask rose in both black and white, also from Milliken.
Other colours are stocked in Signature that is still imported from the States so is more expensive.
- Made by Milliken who have a reputation to uphold and some of the best R&D and testing facilities anywhere.
- Patented processes mean better cloth.
- White and black made in China so compete head on with other Chinese cloths on price.
- Holds starch for those who like a stiff cloth.
- Easy wash and soil release.
What is available?
We make table cloths here in Nelson to order in white, black, and some colours. Cloths are mostly square or rectangular but can also be made round.
Serviettes (or Napkins) are held in stock or made to order.
Please select from the choices